Sunday, July 28, 2002

- we've built a nation with our hands
the toil of people from a dozen lands
strangers when we first began
now we're singaporeans
let's reach out for singapore
join our hands forevermore -
wonderfuL:) power 98's playing this song now.ahz. national day's getting near... which means that my mum's birthday's coming, which means that miss lee's birthday's coming, which means that i'd better give a present to my sister soon and isobel and yileng... how interesting. which also means that my camera won't get repaired so soon afterall...and i do so love my camera. how blahy.
i do apologize greatly for not replying to those people whom i owe postcards and letters to.. so sorrie! i'll try to reply by this week:) heh. very kind of you all to write to me despite my inconsistency in replies:) i know how frustrating it is when u write to someone and the someone doesn't reply... heh:) sorry once more:)

No comments: