Thursday, July 18, 2002

ohohoh... i posted that song to show an example of a song which is rather nice and serene-sounding, but doesn't depict depressing images or bring about a downfall in the emotions part:)
- you can call me anytime you like -
98.7fm has very nice songs today:) extremely nice and meaningful songs..hhahaa:) unlike some nights where it'll play rather crappy songs which will half bore me to death and force me to switch to power 98 instead:)
i find that i have neglected some friends whom i have been close to during the sec 1 and 2 days... it's so nice that once u start talking to them again, the positive traits of why you have been close to them in the first place come back to you:) brightens up my day so much too:) like yileng and grace:) you know...like literally brings you this 'warm and fuzzy' feeling around the heart area:)
ahz. suddenly i feel like my whole life (with any downpits and such) has been worth it... i feel...blessed. *grInz* all my happy times outweigh the sad. but the sad ain't worth remembering anyway:) only the happy ones are:)

No comments: