Wednesday, July 17, 2002

There is no difficulty that enough love will not conquer, no disease that enough love will not heal, no door that enough love will not bridge, no wall that enough love will not throw down, no sin that enough love will not redeem... It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble, how hopeless the outlook, how muddled the tangle, how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all. If only you could love enough, you could be the happiest and most powerful being in the world...
- Emmet Fox

*grInz* my essay starts with:
My name is Shariza A. Devati, aged 24, and i had lived in India all of my life. I had a father, a mother and a twin sister whom i adored very much. I had a happy family. However, my life ended when my husband killed me on the 7th of December 2002.
ahz, adopted the method from some author:) hahahaa... didn't have much inspiration actually. btw, if you're wondering about the simplicity of the language, just keep in mind that she's not supposed to even be educated. ahz wellz once more.
and why Shariza A. Devati? 'cos it sounds nice!:) sounds rather indiany don't you think? *grInz* try reading it out or something:) oh... that's not the only reason:) the main reason would be that the initials spell out SAD. 'cos of her life.
oh yeah, the title of the chapter is 'she has been 'good', but nevertheless, she died.'
ahz. stomachache stomachache stomachache. news just announced that some hongkong famous star went bankrupt. ah bee or something. so poor thing.

No comments: