Saturday, July 06, 2002

i think i am able to sense a bit of the future *haha*
when i went on the comp today and saw this e-mail msg from htmlgear telling me that i have a new entry in my guestbook... i guess i kinda flipped 'cos my brain (and intuition) told me thatit was sze who wrote it.
here's what she wrote in HER blog (she told me to go read it)
the cow daisy... i realised every time you mention pple you miss or you'll miss next time or stuff liddat... you list most of the pple who are close to me, but i'm never included... it's up to you if ya wanna believe me, but i think of you as one of my close friends too... apparently you dun think the same way?... we used to tell each other 'most everything, now it seems like you're drifting away... or has this always been a one-sided close-friendship and i was just too blind to see it?... we go back to the beginning of sec1, one of each other's first real friends, part of the super six... what happened to all that?
not that i have anything against her... i just wanna say something in here though...for all of you to understand my character better.
i know honesty and openness is supposed to be the best between friends... but i feel differently. i don't like sharing my misery too much 'cos i don't want my friends to be hurt as well, therefore i don't. when i tell someone mostly everything, i'm treating the person as an acquaintance, someone whom i can tell and not care about how the person feels anymore... perhaps u can even say i treat the person as an inanimate object... like a diary. i guess in this way i'm kinda cruel, and superficial as well.
and there's only one person i do that to.
now it's different i guess... now i wanna share how i feel... to allow all of you to view me in a different light, to show you all the ugly side of me you may not have known. to be truly honest.
and when i do so, i trust you.
that's why i have only given my blog address to a few people. please don't pass it on. thank you:)

No comments: