Saturday, July 20, 2002

ahz. can't find the lyrics to Lea Salonga's 'Disney Medley':)...so i shall attempt to type out the whole thing here, for easier future reference:) can't say if it's totally correct though
'Disney Medley' - Lea Salonga

i have often dreamed, of a far-off place
where our heros' welcome will be waiting for me
where the crowds will cheer, when they see my face
and a voice keeps saying this is where i meant to be

i'll be there someday, i can go the distance
and i'll find my way, if i can be strong
i know every mile will be worth my mind (?)
when i go the distance i'll be right where i belong

down and on the road, to embrace my fate
though my road may wander, it will lead me to you
in a thousand years, we'll be worn away (?)
it might take a lifetime, but somehow i'll see it through

and i won't go back, i can go the distance
and i'll stay on track, no i won't accept defeat
it's enough you're slow (?), but i'll (something) things hold ---(sounds strange...can't really make out the sentence)
till i go the distance, then my journey is complete

(change of music)
i'm stuck at crying (what?) but it'll be alright
just take my hand and hold it tight
i will protect you from all around you
i will be here don't you ride (?)

'cos you'll be in my heart, yes you'll be in my heart
from this day on, now and forevermore
don't listen to they, 'cos what do they know
we need each other, to have to hold (?)
they'll see in time, i know

when destiny calls you, you must be strong
i may not be with you, but u gotta hold on
they'll see in time, i know
'cos you'll be together.
----
arrgh
nvm
this is taking too much time. next time perhaps. gtg. cyaz.

No comments: