Wednesday, July 17, 2002

i'm back from my dinner and my daily one hour of tv:) very nice:)
i'm developing an non-appetite, cold fingers and toes, a fear of the fan (cold.) and a -temperature at my forehead being higher than the temperature at my palm- sympton. I think i'm not giving my body enough time to regenerate (yes! that's the word:) its cells and the body system, being exhausted at me doing so, is slowly building up temperature to tell me that i need to rest more. in short, i feel that i am going to get a fever soon:)
- i'm dreaming of things that's making my mind go crazy -
Fridae secures Qantas, Pepsi, Planet Fitness and The Gallery Hotel as sponsors for NATION02; sponsorship seen as an affirmation of the significance of the event and the community.
some website containing definitions, surveys, basic facts and myths - An excellent resource for straight friends and family members -yeah, the website oh yeah, if you need counselling (for those people who have to gay/bisexual friends and don't know what to do, here's a website where you can get counselling about these stuff ... and this website lists out famous people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual or trangendered.
so terrible... the Shell refinary people cheated us. there wasn't any nice hovercraft to take us across the waters... the majority of us felt really cheated. oh wellz. and the whole thing wasn't even interesting... wellz, the most interesting part will prob be the refreshments:) hahahaha:)

No comments: