Tuesday, July 09, 2002

my previous attempts at typing an entry in here have ended up with either the entry being unable to be post and published, or that something happens to my window... and it gets closed:) wonderful.
yes... anywayz, as i was saying, i feel free:)
~I wish I could share
All the love that's in my heart
Remove all the bars that keep us apart
And I wish you could know how it is to be me
Then you'd see and agree that every man should be free~
*grInz*... i feel free 'cos somehow or another, my mind has sorted out all of the relationship stuff...what of the pleasures and pains and stuff... mindless self-inflicted pain this relationship stuff is.
of course...i'm merely saying this today 'cos i feel like i've just been released... for all i know, i'd be in the chains once more tomorrow:) let me enjoy my moment of peace and serenity:) haha:)
oh yes... something i've wanted to type in a long time ago (or have i already shared it?:)...
people are not afraid of death itself, it's just the separations that death will being about that people fear of...
kinda true i guess...i know for one that i don't wanna die (not now anywayz, duh) 'cos i'm afraid i won't be able to see my friends again, my family (however irritating they could be at times...hahaha:), my hamster clover, all the tv serials and movies i'm going to miss, the changes in the music industry... the food that i haven't tried, the places i've never been to before, the subjects that i didn't have a chance to learn...any contributions that i can help to make to the society:) oh wellz.
[this is how we do it]
ahz... that orange piece of crap fungi has very wonderful control of the football at times...and trace has a mean kick manz. oh wellz:) me and qingz, we shall just settle for stuff around:)
what does it mean when a person's curious? in terms of wellz... sexuality?

No comments: