Tuesday, July 16, 2002

Two atoms are drinking at the bar. Suddenly one says to the other, "I've just lost one of my electrons!"
"Are you sure?" asks the other.

"Yes," replied the first atom. "I'm positive."

yesyesyes..i know it's a common joke... and most prob everyone's seen it before. but wellz, it doesn't stop me from putting it on the blog:) i don't know what to say actually. nothing to say. nothing to type about. nothing to comment on. it's a whirl of ideas in my mind now...oh yes. i think DSA kids have a lot of spunk. at least they dare to go up to you and say 'i love you' or something similar to that, in person. ahz. perhaps it could be 'cos of them not understanding the consequences either.
- i wish u'll look at me that way, your beautiful eyes looking deep into mine, telling me more than any words could say -
ahz. on a lighter note, i think laoshi's a bit crazy today. hahaha.
'cos she got all of us to stay back and clean up, including moping the floor. how strange.
don't know what else to say. i feel a sudden urge to thank my friends for being my friends, to say a sorry to people whom i may have neglected a bit..

No comments: