Thursday, July 18, 2002

ahz. in school now.
isobel's doing the indian looking out of the tree thing in a slower and more deliberate manner, with this large silly grin on her face. it looks rather spooky though. hahaha:)
i'm bored out of my mind, utterly and horribly restless, with the mood to rest and rejuvenate instead of typing out chapter 2 of the story. i am so sleepy i feel dizzy. the mildly blowing aircon isn't aiding in my quest to stay awake, instead i could almost hear its evil and maniacal laughter lingering in the air as ripples of the cool wind brings me closer to the shore of dreams.
btw, my chapter 2 is a descriptive:)
*grInz*
quoting something from merchant of venice since sec 2... the only part i can remember (excluding the 'riding on the balls of mine' thingie):
- in sooth i know not what i am so sad,
it worries me, you say it worries you,
but how i found it, caught it or came by it,
what stuff tis made of, whereof it is born,
i am to learn -
*yawn*

No comments: