Wednesday, July 10, 2002

"Look at each day as a chance to invest life into life. A chance to share your experience and deposit it into someone else's conscience. Each day is a chance to work miracles in the lives of others."
finished downloading 'black suits coming', downloading Chad Kroeger's 'hero' now... shall download 'put your arms around me' by Natural once it finishes:) anywayz... for those of you who miss downloading songs from audiogalaxy... eMP3finder.com may help:) *grInz* that's where i'm downloading the three songs from... although there seems to be some slight problem with the last song :)
aargh. let me quote myself. 'everything's happening on thursday', how disastrous. oh wellz. we shall see how it goes. parents weren't particularly very delighted when i asked if i could go out on thursday night. ahz wellz. or that i could be going back to my primary school to visit my previous form teacher with my old friends 'cos she's leaving the school. sometimes i find the my mum and dad amusing... for now, i just feel frustrated.
listening to 'hero' now...the mp3s have been downloading themselves extra quickly today. actually, to tell the truth (alliteration!), everything has been going rather smoothly today *grInz*, starting with daniel ong from 98.7fm reading out my dedication bright early in the morning (2 am to be exact.. oh wellz), then my oral practice turns out to be better than last term's... and wellz... ehz... i had a nice talk with alina, chiew and qingz during recess (though serene kinda spoiled my mood for a second, but it's okay:)... promised aLina to send her 'put ur arms around me' if i can manage to download it:) ahz.. then there's maths. maths has surprisingly became a very relaxing and fun subject.
OH! i forgot. lin laoshi bought apple strudel for all of us.. we were like going 'manz! she must have spent a lot of money' and something similar to that... mrs yong gave us Merci chocolates and honey sweets as well. if u ask me, i don't particularly like anything too sweet:) prefer saltiness to sweetness.
there seem to be more and more people caught up with the blowing 'wind' of playing warcraft III. so interesting:) i'm afraid i'll get addicted to it once i start... so i guess i won't be playing. saw some of the graphics in it today... rather similar to the common RPG player maker sorta graphics...come to think of it... the RPG i've made has never been played by anyone else except for me, isobel and zhang laoshi:)

No comments: