Friday, July 05, 2002

[but just one touch is more than to understand]
*grInz*
don't have much time to update... gotta go bathe in a few minutes' time... i wanna reach dhoby ghaut mrt on time:) going to watch 'bend it like beckham' with fungi, qingz, trace, jitz and some other people (prob weez and sze)
[and i can see the sun and i can feel the rain
i can hear the wind call your name
i can feel your love, but there's one thing i can't do
i can't ever get enough of you]
maybe i should leave updating my blog to next time.. hahaha, when i truely have nice stuff to say:) oh welLz... we won the 'most original' award for our talentime thinGie! *grInz* and the person who sang 'what a girl wants' got the 'most entertaining' award. i choose to think that it's insulting them:) hahaha... perhaps their off-key caused the teachers to be entertained. btw, there're only two awards, so i'm happy:) all of the people who participated has consolation prizes:)
so cooL! and we spontaneously did two class cheers today... one's after the competition and one's after the result's announced to us:) the class spirit is so strong! i mean... it was like literally surrounding me, and i could imagine bathing in it:) and isobel did really well today:) wonderfuL:)
i've realized that i dislike a few things:) *grInz*...
i think being accused wrongly is the most hateful... and i don't like people touching my hair without asking for my permission. i wonder why. touching as in... ehz, start braiding my hair. GEEZ MANZ it's MY hair for goodness sake. i don't mind people messing up my hair, no harm in it... but starting to braid MY hair without asking for my permission, isn't that a bit too intimate? GEEZ. i won't mind half as much if the person asked me for my permission though.
and i though rachel (one of my av juniors) was behaving rather strangely today... when i went to the control room to brief my juniors on when to come in with the 'twinkle twinkle little star' thingie, she was like stroking my hair or something. how strange. perhaps it's 'cos i've just bathed (in school, hahaha:) and my hair's smoother. oh wellz. whatever it is, i though it was rather weird.

No comments: