Tuesday, July 02, 2002

nina seems to be away from the keyboard... oh welLz:)
i still haven't found a character to be for my body painting / busking thingie... so sad. if anyone's reading this, and have cool ideas for me, please do share them in my guestbook:) you can find my guestbook above in -share your worldviews-:) what do you think of being a greek mythology person? but that'll be like hui qing being cupid... let me think of something else, not of football and angels. hahaa:)
ooh... now nina's back, apparently her speakers were off... oh welLz:)
yy has changed... she's not more sociable, more like us and everything else:) rather cool:) she's actually a rather nice person... i'm just wondering why she doesn't open herself to us more in the past... like you know, join in more of the activities we do and everything else. to tell the truth, i can't really remember what she did in her free time in her past... oh welLz:)
- the beauty and simplicity of everything surrounding me -

No comments: