Monday, July 15, 2002

i'm getting attacked by invisible mosquitoes.
my left leg is anywayz:)
itchyitchyitchy.
3 bites.
eekz. now they're attacking the left lower side of my back.
signing off. can't blog with mosquitoes around.
btw, i ate mangoesteens just now... all the sap looked like blood on my hand. so terrible.
these are the first two stanzas to 'don't turn out the lights' by Enrique Iglesius.

I don't have to tell you what this is all about
Cause baby half the fun is in us is figuring it all out
So why you gotta ask me what I'm doing now
Cause I don't like to question
What I still haven't found

So don't turn off the lights
I don't wanna be in the dark night
Cause I can read your mind
I need to know if what I'm doing is right
So don't turn off the lights

mosquitoes mosquitoes. i dislike mosquitoes. and ants.
clover says hi:)

No comments: