Sunday, August 18, 2002

"Whoever you are, there is some younger person who thinks you are perfect. There is some work that will never be done if you don't do it. There is someone who would miss you if you were gone. There is a place that you alone can fill." - Jacob M. Braude
9.15pm..and i'm still studying up the whole room...without much success i must add...'cos i've only tidied the underneath of my table, moved the whole pile of worksheets on the extreme right of my table to the floor, sorted the worksheets out...and packed my chem file. looks like i have most of her notes afterall. heh:) and my colourful salts notes...i thought i lost them last year. ah wellz.
i'm sure when worst comes to worst, i'll lock the room and do everything in the living room. and my sister's not clearing her side of the room..so it's going to be extremely messy anyway. how nice. i'm glad there's nothing in the living room.
*grInz*
and i'm still unsubscribing from 20++ mailing lists. rather irritating i tell ya. luckily i'm in a good mood. hahaha:) i don't know why either...normally i'd get really annoyed if my room's in a mess(normally it is also...but then it'll be in a piley mess)..'cos i'd start sneezing non-stop and my skin will be itchy from the dust and everything else...and tonight my mum's in a extremely bad mood and i'm having a whole bunch of lousy mailing lists sending me stuff...*haha* but i still feel happy:) and my lousy sister just yelled at me when i told her i needed the living room table for tomorrow.
ah crap her. i shall change the sawdust for clover later:)
oh cool. trace just called to say she and yingxin will be coming over. hahaha. two people who have never been to my house before. hey. that means i can't really lock up my room afterall. can i?:) oooh. yingxin won't have any excuse for me to not go over to her house now..for me and qingz rather...'cos she'll have been to my house:) hehehee:) i grin:) hahaha.
i don't think i know how to be a host properly...even for a study session. ah wellz. there's always time to learn:) going to tidy my room again...probably won't be able to finish till like...2 am or something.
interesting. let me have a nice dream tonight then:)

No comments: