Monday, August 05, 2002

i've officially lost my homework file... don't know what stuff is inside as well.
oh crap. my prelims exam schedule is in it. crap. and biology notes. and lit stuff. aaargh.
realised that i can't function well with any problems in any relationship. spent the first three lessons of the day getting nothing in, and being extra rude by not listening to the teachers, or not doing any work. (miss ng, mrs yong and miss choo). they seem to think that my blatant distraction is attributed to my distress over the loss of my homework file though.
-as the sun goes down waking up my dreams-
had a good laugh during geog lesson today...laughed for five minutes straight. stupid yun lahz. so crazy:) isobel remarked that it's good to have this kinda laugh once in a while, helps relieve any stress. yeah, i agree with her...just that it's very exhausting for the body:) mrs yak looked a tad puzzled at what we were doing though:)
got the 'go-forward' sign from Tiara and Cindy from the Asia street-team and the international street-team respectively. currently asking for what i have to do ...like to do i have to open up a yahoo group as well and that sorta stuff:) hah:)
finding miss lee for time-table scheduling with qing and jits tomorrow:)
i quote something funny from darren hayes:)-
'are you sure you want to see me naked? i'll get turned on...'

No comments: