Sunday, August 04, 2002

- another ditch in the road, keep moving
another stop sign, you keep moving on
and the years go by so fast
wonder how i'll ever make it through -
went to popular just now 'cos apparently the big bookshop's out of business. rather sad though. considering that they have rather nice stuff there:) went to buy files to put my going-to-be-made notes in:) and two more of the jell-pop pens. wanted to buy a CD actually...but then i went to order the popular student card on impulse:) haha:) so yeah. no CD. might as well.
then naturally i went home. saw another person with that nice hairstyle i mentioned in one of my previous entries...she was just standing in front of me..so i got quite a lot of time being an observor. hah:)
she was wearing a large red t-shirt and long baggy jeans with frayed ends, carrying a quiksilver bag and a roxy wallet, with accessories consisting of a silver necklace and three earrings.
and of course. that cool hairstyle. haha. oh yes i forgot. large clear eyes (really clear) and beautiful eyelashes. they're not too long..and not too thick...but somehow they stand out and in turn enhance the beauty and clarity of her eyes.
nice features as well. when i saw the front view of her when she went to take the seat behind me.
nice-looking people brighten my day. hahaha. and inspire me. don't ask me why:)

No comments: