Friday, August 09, 2002

- beepbeepbeep, shalala, electronic lady,
just beam me and i'll be your virtual baby
just press yes and i'll be on your screen -
'electronic lady' - Marque
hahaha:) just switched on the radio and this song started playing. rather amusing song if you ask me:) dance songs are just so...happy. ahz. they're playing 'out of my heart' by bbmak now:)
- i feel fine now the rain is gone and the sun has come to shine
nothing can get me down today -
i have the song on my comp:) the music didn't sound cheerful enough...now that i listen properly to the music. hmmz. it sounds brighter:) hah. oh wellz:) typing out summarized geog notes now. doing a summary of every topic. it's the geog day today:):):)
-take a look at the sky, feel the sun shine
in your heart, in your head, in your own time-
ah yes. adios amigos:)

No comments: