Saturday, August 03, 2002

ah crapz. mum just calmly reminded me that dad wanted to get me one but i refused at that time and said i'll wait till JC.
nevermind. i didn't mean to start my blog with that:) heh...
downloading 'all i want is you' by 911 now... from 1997:) been looking for that song for so long okay. well, i wanted to buy the CD for that song (found a copy of the CD at Sembawang Music something this march) but then well, ahz. financial difficulties. yeah, that shall be the reason:) *grInz*:) so now i'm finally able to listen to the song again after an eternity. i'm so delighted:) it goes like thus:
- baby i've tried but, i can't help myself
can't discuss the way i feel inside,
i'm falling, so helplessly it's true.
i close my eyes, and believe completely that
i can feel you touching my skin so tenderly
come morning light,
it's the victim of fantasy.

everytime i open my eyes,
you just disappear you say goodbye
baby i'll do anything to make you mine,
oh it's true.

chorus:)- all i want is you (i'll give my heart and soul)
all i want is you (i'll be there when you call)
all i wanna do, is making love to you
all i want is you, all i want is you.

i can't sleep till, the last star leaves the sky
with every beat of my heart wanna make you mine
i'm praying you feel the same way too

tell me that you'll hear my call tonight
only you can bring this dream to life
baby i'd do anything to make you mine,
oh it's true.

chorus

all you've gotta do is believe
in me, you'll find your santuary (loves the way they pronounced sanctuary..haha:)
just one chance is all i need
to prove that you and i
are forever meant to be

(all i want is you, all i want is...)
all i want is you
(all i want is...)
all i wanna do is making love to you
all i want is you,
all i want is you.
(then nice music ends it off)

beautiful:)
let me post and publish first:)

No comments: