Sunday, August 11, 2002

" A little science estranges a man from God, a lot of science brings him back" - Sir Francis Bacon
luke amuses me. he just msned me asking if i need help with a guy ('cos of the song lyric i put as my nick) hahahaa:) i am so amused. oh. poor guy. looks like he's the one with the relationship problem. poor thing. seems like he and this girl are very close friends, and nearly got to the stage where they are more than friends, but then, *poof*, friend found bf. so now he doesn't know what to do. all that he's doing is to wait for time to see if their relationship will go on or not, and if his feelings will fade.
- all this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me- says:
i just haVe this notion that people seem to disappear into nonexistence at aGe 20
- all this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me- says:
then at 21 they come out again
luke teo says:
hahahahahahaha
luke teo says:
u got tt rite

oh crap. i just realised that i don't remember how i got to know him. ahz. irc channel. sec 1.
clover's being naughty. she keeps wanting to get onto the floor. if anyone knows how to get a hamster to fear more for its life, rather that jumping off their owner's legs and committing suicide, please do tell me:)
sheesh. she just fell onto the floor. manz. poor clover. back into the cage you go.
ooh. guess what? i'm researching on stoichiometry:) haha. i'm going to flunk my chem. wonderful, brilliant, what a thrilling prospect.
crap. i'm neglecting all my lang subjects. and my literature. concentrating so much on my sciences, geog and maths i'm going to be so lopsided in my studying in the one week break before the exams. crap.
interesting. we had a conversation about looks. and people. interesting conversation. coincidental to have it pop up now 'cos miss choo was talking about it the last time:)
i'm attempting stoichiometric qns now...

No comments: