Wednesday, August 28, 2002

sorrie...couldn't resist the below statement. wellz, you see, i just happened to see that .gif...and i was reminded of that statement. *grInz*
i'm addicted to Michael Learns to Rock songs. listening to 'you took my heart away'... some of the songs are nice...but the last time we listened to the whole CD, i got a tad sick of it. oh wellz. i hereby conclude that to listen to MLTR songs, you have to intersperce the songs with other songs...preferably one of a different style:)
practical wasn't too hard i guess...except that i got a terribly different answer from yengyong...i've got 10.4 m/s^2 for my acceleration and yengyong have got a 9.6 for hers. how crap. at least i have more confidence in my physics practicaL:) which is rather good i suppose. i hope i have even more confidence for my biology:) hahaha. i think i'm going to bank in on biology for my one science result.
let me calculate.
L1 - higher chinese ( no confidence for both actually)
R5 - a-maths, geography, biology, chinese, elect (? dunno if i can get enough marks for the lit component... sighz.)
higher chinese freaks me out. i keep thinking about the fact that the grade i get for this year will affect the A levels. aargh. i really wanna get good results for my A levels. and i don't mean just ordinary...i wonder if i can really force myself to excel. *ponderz*
-watching the stars satisfies my soul-
the music for 'the actor' is really nice. especially the flute parts.
ahz. a quote. from HG Wellz. which reminds me. i lost 'the invisible man' in sec one. whoever borrowed it never returned to me. *frown* and 'great expectations'. and 'the clay marble'. *frowns more*
' the past is but the beginning of a beginning,
and all that is and has been is but the twilight of the dawn '

No comments: