Tuesday, August 27, 2002

there's something wrong with my winamp. and my icq. how strange. some programme which has just died on my i suppose. can't translate the songs to the correct format ...which i feel is rather weird. i shall try my realone player. okay...it's definitely something wrong with one of the programmes. sound programmes. ah wellz:)
going to buy more teachers' day presents later:) for now, i've purchased the cme teacher's, mrs kuan's, mrs yak's and mr tan's. can't seem to shoot properly today. i mean, i shoot, then none of the balls go in. none at all. really terrible. ooh. i've formed a miniature 'shao jiao bao' fan club. it's so mini it consists of only one member. *grInz* hahaha. and i have an 'eggie fan club', as miniature as my 'shao jiao bao' fan club. haha:)
isobel's going with me to watch the table tennis match this sunday:) i'm contemplating going swimming before that...or at least to the library. anyone wanna go out? just for sunday?:)
i've always believed that 'what goes around comes around'...but i've never known that it'll be so...accurate. that the consequence of committing an action actually happens so fast it shocked me rather.

No comments: