Monday, August 13, 2012

Recently I had quite a scary dream. I dreamt that we were all going through a survival game of some sort (including my sister and my mother). The dream started with me choosing which tunnel (different tunnels present a different sort of obstaces) to go down to, as the wrong tunnel chosen will mean a certain sort of death. I remember running through the tunnel and seeing knives fly.
We were left with 100 people for the 2nd last round. And for the 2nd last round, the instructions given to us was that we have to choose one person out of the 100 to commit suicide O_O
I woke up before we went to the trial, but I remembered that in my dream I was wondering how in the world would we be able to do that, and how it would be if we continued to live knowing that we directly caused that person to die. And if I should volunteer to die instead.
it was a horrible dream, and a horrible question.
Goodness knows why I have this kind of weird dreams.

No comments: