Monday, August 13, 2012

Going for the "Transformation of At-Risk Youths" conference in November. the slogan that was presented to us was 'It's not about what I am now, but what I can be, if you believe in me."
haha.
I guess generally I'm someone who'd look at a person beyond himself/herself now, but there are times when I get so frustrated with the person that I withdraw unto myself, and stop believing in the change that can happen to the person. Though after that the Holy Spirit generally prompts me to rethink and re-evaluate things. I guess seeing the change that happens to me and other people helps me to go on, knowing that God is in control and that the person is ultimately responsible for his/her own response to people and God helps me to go on too. I'd do my part, but it's the other person's choice as to respond or not.

No comments: