Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Editting my room!

My sister is moving back in with us, so she's decided to clear out her room.
So I've also decided to re-design my room (again). hahaa.
Am going to get a loft bed so that I have more floor space in my room (since I share that space with Chi's litter tray... hahaa)
Am going to create a Chi's corner too! just haven't decided which corner would be good :) hahaha. well. maybe put curtains around the area to seal it? guess it would be nice for chi to hide in too. hahaa. not too sure at this moment. I think a Chi's corner is a slight waste of space considering that it's just one litter tray down there. maybe i can put a storage box underneath? hahahahaa. well. haven't planned out the design.
my room is STILL pretty messy, and i STILL don't have much sense as to how to get it organized. though i'm quite excited about my loft bed :D

No comments: