Monday, August 13, 2012

hahaa. there was once (some time ago) when I was really peeved, and to help myself manage that anger, i googled up angry enfj.
and found this description rather interesting:
"Level I - The Introversion

- A little rage, minor frustration that I can normally deal with with a little sarcasm, a little venting and talking to a friend
- I become a little passive aggressive --> I can relate to this
- My body movements become stiffer than usual
- I become quiet for a few hours or a day till I find someone to talk to and provide me emotional support i become quiet, but usually i can resolve it myself. usually when i'm talking to someone about it, it means that i'm rather pissed off about it

Level II - The Implosion.

- I feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up
- My hands start shaking and I immediately have a strong urge to punch something [not someone -- of course !!]
- Adrenaline rush
- I control these urges as best as I can however
- I feel a strong urge to shout to be heard, but I don't.
- In the end, I become overly sarcastic, overly critical and start speaking in irrational think-speak so far, have happened to me over with regards to one person, and after a lot of disappointments. hurhur
- Sometimes, I actually become extremely cool in this state as well.


Level III - The Explosion
- I feel like I have to destroy the person who hurt me completely
- I do start shouting and screaming to the point where my throat goes sore
- I want to hit out verbally at the other person's deepest insecurities and completely destroy their view of themselves and even malign them in the eyes of others by revealing their deepest darkest secrets that they've trusted me with [but I don't] -->lol. I think this happens in the implosion stage as well.
- In private, I become threatening but to myself and not the other person. I damage myself because of course I can't damage the other person.
- I punch walls with my fists to the point where I've broken my hand, made it bleed [I have many scars] I think this is written by a guy
- I go completely silent after the explosion but once it's out of my system, I become extremely apologetic after and feel guilty for days after oh. i can identify with the completely silent part. I've only exploded twice in my life i think. both towards my family members. quite a couple of years ago. hope the spirit tempered me won't see this happening again.

i guess nowadays i get rather quick in noticing the changes in my mood cos of the meta analysis going on in my head. i think nowadays i seldom experience very big changes in my mood too - thank God. lol

No comments: