Sunday, May 20, 2012

oh. i remember why i was so sleepy in the first and second session. i spent the first session bawling my eyes out. it was like God was cleansing the suppressed grief inside me, allowing it to come out in the safety of His presence so that the Holy Spirit can continue to do His work in me.
actually i realized that many a times I don't realize how much I have pent up within me until I come before God freely.
2nd session really touched me a lot too . as Pastor Jack (?) and his wife were prophesying over the various people, the times when I was praying to God, I was really touched by what He reminded me of as well. and seeing people touched by the prophesies really reminded me of how intimately He knows each and everyone of us, and that He is concerned with each and everyone of us (be it whether we're young or older in the faith), in each and every of our situations (from the future, to responding to certain things, to things that the person blames himself over).

No comments: