Friday, May 25, 2012

i think the reason why people get more serious as they grow older is because:

1) the priorities and responsibilities, and as such, the considerations, change
2) society expects them not to behave in certain ways anymore
3) lack of energy

hahaa. anyway, i was just amused by the difference between myself now, and how i would have been during uni years, in a reaction towards something.
i think there's a shift in the reason why i decided to learn Japanese last year to why I wanna learn it now. and i suspect there'd be more shifts along the way. haha. there's a shift in the type of anime that i like to watch too. hahaa. and also a drop in the number of games i play. like for e.g, i used to have 2 game subscriptions online cos i played games every single day (started from sec 1. haha.)
i think recently, I only read every single day. and i'm not playing games (other than iphone games, which ain't counted) anymore! (i'm still watching my anime though). so it's pretty interesting to see what lasted through the years and what didn't :D haha.
my love for quotes didn't last. my game-playing didn't last. my nendoroid collection didn't last. my guitar playing didn't last. my testing of samples didn't last. hahaaaa.
my love for plays is still there. my love for reading still here. my desire to learn things still exist. so is my anime watching :D my interest in human behaviour still exists. haha. i guess the things that've lasted through these years will probably continue on till i'm old? haha.

No comments: