Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'm actually a little worried about the upcoming trip to Osaka/Kyoto. hahaa.
I guess it's 'cos i've not done my preparations (either than checking out what places may be interesting and booking flight and accomodation, i've not done anything else!). worried about the transportation and cost (cos i'm on a budget, and my sister and mum will be depending on me to bring them everywhere!)
hahaa.
and it's Kyoto and Osaka! I've not been to both places before. I guess if it's Tokyo I wouldn't even bother to do much planning. but it's Kyoto and Osaka. the experiential learner in me screams out that I have absolutely zilch experience in navigating in Kyoto and Osaka.
*panics and runs around*
どうしょうどうしょうどうしょうどうしょう~~~?
but then again I guess I can bring them anywhere and it would still be interesting to them. but nooooooo, i want it to be a fruitful, enjoyable, relaxing yet enriching, worth the money of travelling to japan trip. like a fruitful tour with the element of relaxation. a trip where they'd fall in love with Japan and its culture and want to come back again.
i think transportation (and trying to save costs on transportation) is one of the main stressors of the trip. hahahaa.
looking forward to it nevertheless! :)
maybe i should leave all planning for Tokyo to the time on the train down to Tokyo from Osaka. hahaa.

No comments: