Thursday, May 24, 2012

it was with a shock today when i realize that I'm already 26.
hahaa. so i did a mid-year evaluation of my life, of the various things that I've encountered and learned this year. I think these few years were the bumpiest years I've had in my life, be it work (okay, maybe work stopped being bumpy start of last year, and instead became rather boring), or relationships with people, or things happening in the family of God. haha.

praying through at the same time that I'm doing my planning for the 2nd half of the year, as well as planning for next year, and the year after. (i don't think I've ever planned so much in advance before, but there's a need to at this juncture). at the same time that I'm planning, I'm also keenly aware that God may just lead me in another direction. but at this moment, the sensing is that I am to put things into order. preparation.. but for what? that I don't know.

No comments: