Tuesday, May 08, 2012

i just realized that my facebook posts are quite different from my blog posts.
hahaha.
i think my facebook posts comes out more from my sang. my blog posts mainly from my mel.
or maybe cos blog posts tend to be the result of the overflow of my bubbling thoughts. my thoughts bubble everyday, so they overflow almost daily. hahaa.
i had quite a bit of time today to be by myself :D to plan for the week, to journal down my thoughts and learnings in the past week, to reflect through things with God. to take the single rider's queue for transformers, to become lightheaded after the cyclone ride, and hurrying over to the human one. to catch the last session of shrek's adventure. to take 4 rides in 1 and a half hrs :o
i think i shall add on a theme park to my house in heaven. if possible.
"you broke my heart, cos i couldn't dance, you didn't even want me around
and now i'm back to let you know i can really shake them down"

No comments: