Tuesday, December 11, 2007

-when i try to talk to you,
i feel like i'm not getting through to you
where did we go wrong
it's hard to be strong
when i talk to you-

mel-ing. and thinking of things i shldn't be thinking about. haha.
quite silly ah. like how you know there're paths you're not supposed to lead yourself down, but you still allow yourself to be led down because of feelings. and you know in the long term it's not beneficial to you because the same thing in the past has caused you to falter before.
like how David's foot slipped even as he allowed himself to be tempted.

-Is it fair to say I was lured away?
By endless distractions and lovelier attractions then
Or fairer still, my own free will
Is the better one to blame
For this familiar mess I've made again

So I would understand, if You were out of patience
And I would understand, if I was out of chances

Your mercies are new every morning
So let me wake with the dawn
When the music is through or so it seems to be
Let me sing a new song, old things gone
Every day it's true, You make all Your mercies new-

God. i wonder what You'll say to silly me now. haha.

No comments: