Thursday, December 20, 2007

I still have not much of a voice:) haha. Going Klunch with melody and joyce and jalea. Was looking forward to it 'cos haven't sang karaoke for some time.. haha. I think I'll go there and listen to them sing, while i eat my lunch and drink my drink. lol.
Quite exhausted in these past few days 'cos of settling things around. Quite exciting as well. I'm tired, but still glad at the same time. And it's not those kind of I-psycho-myself-to-be-happy kind of glad, but really a kind of 'ah-I-know-this-is-tiring-and-stretchy-but-i'm-still-glad-it's-happening-now-rather-than-in-the-future kind of glad. ah. It won't make much sense to you unless you've experienced it yourself.
Christmas is coming:) Quite excited about the play in christmas service! hahaa. excited 'cos I heard it's a comedy and the idea's pretty cool. Excited also because of the carolling:) My friend Athifa from Maldives has decided to stay in Singapore in the holidays for the first time, and she wants to experience celebrating christmas, so I'm excited in this aspect as well 'cos she said she don't mind joining us for carolling.. haha. Her first time celebrating Christmas 'cos Maldives doesn't celebrate Christmas:)
Oh gosh, my eyes are closing themselves.
I'm just glad that Christmas means more than a festive season to me now:) heh. It's amusing to me whenever I share to people that I used to be anti-Christ. The other day I was thinking about how in primary 6, I think i managed to convince my friend Yue Rong (she was a christian at that time. I think we were talking about ghosts) that Christianity is fake XD
hehe. Don't playplay. When you're up against God and His people, God will move to protect His people and show forth His realness :) Not to say that God is being elitist, but more of how a father will move to protect his child when the child gets threatened, God will move to protect His people for His name's sake as well:)
Anyway, why am i talking about this? haha.
I still get mildly irritated at people who claim that they're Christ followers, yet do not live a life that shows forth this relationship with God though. By which, I do not mean a life whereby you go hallelujah everyday (that's pretty insane), but a life of transformation in character and continual maturation. We're all imperfect people, but we should always seek to be more Christ like each day, all the more as God works powerfully within us.
Of course, maturation doesn't apply only to Christians. To everyone in fact. Hehehe.
Okay. I don't know why I'm suddenly talking about maturation:) but yup. I should go and sleep.

No comments: