Sunday, December 16, 2007

Today is the final culmination of my three trials in one day :) haha. I think I nearly broke when the third thing happened. The first two were exciting enough, the third just blew me away happily.
I have never ever in my whole entire 21 years felt so overwhelmed before. So overwhelmed and limited, yet I don't have the luxury of time to sit down and think through things. People to comfort, people to counsel, quick responses needed. People to meet in an hour's time :) A short time of prayer with God, asking for strength and continual love, asking for God to bless the people around me and the service later and I'm off.
Sermon today really spoke to me:) It comforted me. It broke me down. It gave me the strength I needed. It gave me great assurance. Worship time ministered to me greatly. A broken and contrite heart God will not despise. Praise time ministered to me too. I nearly cried during praise. lol.
Thank You God for moulding me:) Looking forward to a time of greater intimacy and wisdom from You!

No comments: