Saturday, December 01, 2007

Typing this at home, with my cat sleeping on my bag, which is on the purple long chair which i bought from courts sometime ago:)
Prayer meet just now was refreshing. Everyone had high expectations for God to move, and God dared to meet us at our expectations. We prayed. A lot. hahaa. We prophesied over each other (groups of 3.. with pple whom we don't know.. that we can truly ask God for a word for the person. I grouped with Dawn.. not very familiar with her. hehe. and Abigail from youth.. don't know who she was at first:D) Touched when Dawn prayed my heart's prayer out. Touched and amazed when God showed me words to pray for these two sisters. Amazed when something checked with Abigail was confirmed by her.
I went there feeling slightly tired. Have been sleeping throughout the day.. Didn't really know why I was so tired either. hahaa. Yup. but I was really refreshed after the whole prayer meet. God convicted me and empowered me once again. Propelled me towards what has to be done.
hehehe. just killed a mosquito. I haven't seen mosquitoes in my room for a year or so. hohoho. It came to greet me on the night that i'm home to sleep. so friendly :)

No comments: