Friday, December 14, 2007

Today a brother smsed me, giving me the option to choose my own christmas present. hahaa. something that i need. hmm.
i think in a sense, it got me thinking about languages of love? this brother and i both have the same languages of love.. quality time and touch in equal proportion. and i think both of us show love in one similar way - gifts. think in a sense this brother has really blessed me and other sisters and brothers quite an amount for things in the physical.. exam pack, birthday gift, vday roses (-.-) And though I've reminded him a few times that my language of love is not gifts, i think i can see that he really want to bless us and show his love for us, in a way that he is most familiar with. hehe.
so thank God for this brother:)
hope that you'll find another way of loving other people.. or else your savings will decrease dramatically at times of the year. save up for your future!
lol.

No comments: