Saturday, December 22, 2007

hehe. xxxHolic was one of my favourite anime and still exist as so:) I love the manga too.. just that I don't have the endurance to check out when the next book comes out.. (e.g. every half a year o.O) but i'm ever so glad that the second season is coming out in 2008! hahaa.
xxxHolic is very beautifully crafted=]
yup. continuing to watch naruto after a hiatus of more than 3 months on the series. i'm like on, episode 50 of the first series. hohoh. lots more for me to catch up on:) moyashimon and genshiken 2 are taking their time to produce the next episode and i've caught up on bamboo blade. bleach has started to bore me, so i shall put it on hiatus mode=] kekkaishi is not bad.. but it's not exactly the best:) it's more catered to children i think.
heh. i didn't realize that two of my favourite lecturers (sounds slightly contradictory.. since favourite denotes singularity) are friends of each other:) i'm glad they are though. they're both very nice people:)
i like unassuming people:) i think most people like unassuming people. people who don't go around guessing other people's motives towards them everyday:) not hostile.
unassuming doesn't mean the person is naive. means the person is innocent as a dove, shrewd as a serpent:) people who are careful in their dealings, but bighearted in their mannerisms:) sharp, yet accepting :)
let me add in something random. my fishtank (along with the poor goldfish) got stolen. heh. sadness.

No comments: