Wednesday, December 12, 2007

hehe. think youth 10th anniversary brought about a lot of thoughts in some of us:) jessie wrote out half of my thoughts. i'm not as eloquent, fluid, poetic, creative as her.. but i'll do my best to share my thoughts here:)
went with the rest of pple. similarly was apprehensive about whether to go or not.. 'cos it's like most of the pple you serve with are not in the same grp anymore.. in one sense, i went with the feelings of 'wow. maurise and kim are continually serving strong in their roles as Cls, loving people much more than i did in the past:) and huiqi is back in ne group:) and peixin and yokeling serving in poly group and not in youth anymore, as well as joycelyn serving God fervently in her area of expertise:)' everyone's doing quite well. sengkim, jas, jiali and gwen all in youth. hehe. had this feeling of being slightly lost.. and slightly nostalgic.
it's a ministry which i've had the chance to live my life in for a very short period of time. it's a ministry that saw me through my first convert, first sheep, first cg.. my ministry of 'first's :)
yup. saw very old birds today. haa. saw priscilla, but think she doesn't recognise me anymore. lol. saw yanyan (hahahahaha). saw jason (haven't seen him for a long time). saw timothy (! my first ever ministry leader in youth:). saw pple whom i meet up during birthdays. hohoho. the easta alumni pple o.O
think gwen's hug (first ever in my life) warmed me up quite a bit. hohoh.

No comments: