Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yay. I eventually went to eat the KFC Am meal. hahaa. KFC's new list of breakfast meals =)
been wanting to do so for some time, but didn't have the discipline to wake up early. hahaha.
I got the Am meal. %5.80 for what you see in the following picture, as well as tea/coffee (i got tea:D).

It's very filling! hahaha. I ate till what you see remains in the next photo, and was quite full after that :\

Felt quite fruitful this morning. lol. read half a chapter of the textbook while eating breakfast, and finished up some of the very backdated work i was supposed to do :\
Around 10.25am, I decided to pop by the eng wah movie theatre and see if there's anything to watch ('cos i've got the eng wah movie card). lol. I think usually I'm not even awake at 10.25am. Ended up buying the ticket for Land of the lost 'cos it's the next nearest movie (11am) which I've not watched before. lol. Then i went for arcade before going into the movie theatre.
Land of the Lost is such a thrashy piece of movie. Quite disappointing, considering that I was quite impressed with Will Ferrell's acting in 'Stranger than Fiction'. ah. Got times when I laughed... or grinned.. but it's just plain stupid. Got one good point though. lol. It brought me to the land of the lost.. lost me somewhere at the start.
it's not for the kids 'cos there's a LOT of sexual innuendo (not even innuendo. will ferrell putting his hands down his pants is definitely not innuendo-ey), and not for the adults (an insult to intelligence).
Ghosts of girlfriends past is better. lol.
anyway.
waking up at 7.40am makes the day exceedingly long. hahaha.
i like!

No comments: