Monday, June 22, 2009

-i am not my own
i'm Yours alone
i am not my own-

Suddenly realized that I have tons of things to read/want to read. hahaa. I want to finish reading up my textbooks (counselling wise), and I want to read the book on crafting short screenplays that connect.. of course, I'd want to finish reading up on the counselling system in school, and I'd actually want to re-read my notes from the modules in NIE. but no time =)
heee.
Or rather, there's time, but there's a lot of things to be done too =) And a lot of things to think about =)
I think one thing I really miss about student life, is the luxury of time to just think and think and think and think and think. hahaha =D
I realize that I write better scripts when I'm alone in a dark room and having a lot of time.

No comments: