Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just came back not long ago from ess programming meet =) hahahaa.
we were supposed to start at 5.30pm (which i guess we did if u calculate halahala and eating time =)
and the discussion went on (amidst moving to different places and moving around) till around 4am. hahahaa. My gosh.
At around 2+ I was stoning away.. hahaa. and drawing on everywhere and doing everything but thinking about the plot ideas. thank God for the rest who drove the discussion along. It's kinda like I know I need to think, and I am not very tired, so actually I could still think, but my brain just refuses to be active and decides to be lazy. hahahaa. faints.
Oh.
And thank God I don't have staff meeting afterall later! hahahaa.
'Cos my other counsellor told me that it's more for the planning of teachers.. and since I'm there to just actually be introduced to the rest of the people =) hee. But my other counsellor is not feeling well, so she's not going tmr. hahahaa. ah well.
looking forward to this year's ESS! =D think we havve great ideas! :P
lol.

No comments: