Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Since I'm having regular income per month now, I've decided to do a few things. hahaa.
1) Buy clothes that I need to prepare for the working days ahead.
- I've been buying clothes from sprees, and from shops which say 'sales'. hahaa. Don't think I've purchased a lot (but since I don't usually buy a lot, it feels like a lot). hee. I think i still belong to the 'buy quality, but make sure it's not too expensive' group of people in Singapore. Spending money on clothes make me sim1 tia3. hahahaa.

2) Buy quality food for Chi. HAHA.
- Especially in terms of dry food. Hehe. Think I've not really been buying dry food for Chi (which contains a higher protein percentage=). haha. Don't think I'm a very good pet owner. hahahaa. ah well.

That's the dry food I bought in the end. Quite expensive, considering that it's only 0.9kg. I think I bought it for $20+++. lol. Usually I can get 2.5kg with that amount spent. ah well. Chi's favourite dry food was still Orijen (but I can't find it at pet lovers' centre anymore..)

3) Start a piggy bank. Heh.
Think it's good to save up money, yah? =) hahahaa. $2 a day will yield a $700+ per year. yay. Quite cute right? My pinky bank. hahahaa.

No comments: