Friday, June 05, 2009

Today me and Lingyun went to the Da Vinci exhibition at Science center =D hahaa. Lingyun jio-ed me. hahaa. Otherwise, I'd never have known about the exhibition.
Hello lingyun :D haha. I know you'll be reading this post. hahahaa.
That's the ticket and the programme sheet.
Me and lingyun =)
Our two cool tickets :D
The entrance to the annexe. hee. No photography allowed inside due to the delicate nature of the exhibition :D

Chicks which were just born today! =D We saw them on our way out of the science center.. at the discovery corner.

The exhibition was quite interesting =) it showcased Da Vinci not just as a painter, but as a genius who dabbled in different domains (e.g. mechanical engineering, anatomy, painting, sculpture..). I love his sketches of the anatomy 'cos they're very nice. hahaa. And his handwriting's very nice too. hahaa. And i like his painting, though they're just digital reproductions :D hahaa.
I do, however, still prefer Van Gogh's artworks. hahahaa.

No comments: