Thursday, June 04, 2009


That's the new body wash I bought =) hahaa.
Eyed it the other time while i was choosing my shower foam (I tend to try a new one everytime. hahaha), but in the end decided to go for the cheaper and safer choice - Palmolive. Some berries thing. I'm lazy to go to the bathroom and check. haha.
Yes.
So I bought this one this time =) 'cos it smelt very nice and delicious. hahaa. It really smells like a smoothie =) Actually, it smells like vanilla ice cream =) Creamy smell. It's got hyssop, almond bits and honey. As well as chemicals. But it really feels very good to bathe with it! hahaa. It smells like you're applying vanilla ice cream on yourself (though it's not as runny as vanilla ice cream). It's soap-free, so no soapy feel to it. Just feels smooth and non sticky =D ahhaa.
Makes me want to apply again and again. lol. And skin feels clean and non-dryish, not sticky either. And smells faintly of vanilla ice cream :D
Recommended for people who like their shower washes to smell nice and delicious!:D

No comments: