Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Waking up early to adjust my bio clock back to waking up at 6.30am. lol.
At 4.30am, I was thinking about why my body refuses to fall asleep. lol. It drifted in and out of consciousness once again.

You have never changed
Your love is endless and Your mercy has remained
through all the ages You shine
so bright
nothing can compare
You made the heavens and Your glory fills the air
through all the ages
You write the ancient skies


So instead of waking up at 6.20am (that was the alarm time I set), I eventually woke up at 7.40am (awakened by my mum shouting for my sister to wake up -.-). lol.
Felt really groggy just now... Stoned for a little. hahaa. The first thing I did was to come online 'cos I figured that i've better do something (anything) to make sure I continue to be awake and not pop back to sleep (not at least for two or three hours). hahahaa. Forcing my bio clock into a new timeframe! =)
Feeding Chi and looking at the sky helped =)
Beautiful sky today. hahaha. Just one plain solid colour.
Blue.

Was listening to 'Ancient skies' by Michael Gungor, when it switched seamlessly to 'Rescue' by the same artiste. hahaha. From his different albums. Interesting!
And the sun was contained in a dallop of bright gold on one of the hdb flats, before it spread and caressed the rest of the flats with its gentle warmth.

No comments: