Friday, June 26, 2009

Hee.
Celebrated Lynn's and Mong's birthdays today=) Feeling a little broke at this moment. hahaa. Was walking around Central when I realized there're lots of nice shops with nice clothing there. hahaaa. but yea... a little broke at this moment so will just budget all the way till next month's salary comes in. hahahaa.
They've still not called me for my wii set! hahahaa.
Was good to catch up with them =) Though I was feeling quite sleepy. hahaa. carryover effects from yesterday =) Lynn was quite sweet.. she bought stuff for us. hahaa. Said it's start-of-work gifts. hahaha
I like pleasant surprises =) hahaa. Unexpected pleasant surprises make me smile and are registered strongly in my mind. Be it an unexpected pleasant time with people, or an unexpected sms of encouragement, or an unexpected gesture of friendship. It's so much more interesting to receive these, than to receive presents or stuff on your birthday. hahaa.

No comments: