Thursday, November 28, 2002

-he never saw through beauty till tonight-
i'm bored. boredboredbored. and my cousin's friend hasn't called me to tell me about my interviewer job yet. boring.
-the more he gives the more he hurts-
BORED. weez's still somewhere around. and i'm still stuck with no clothes. goodness knows where my mum puts her knives as well...they're supposed to be brought to beach-out. ah wellz:) and a 1.5 litre of water...which is goodness knows where either.
-you know i miss you, i think about you when u're gone-
i'm starting to think that my mood ring's going all wrong. it's alternating between blue and dark blue. do i feel happy? actually yes. hahaha nevermind:) i wish it'll go back to green though...and amber. i've never seen it turn amber on my finger. turn amber turn amber.
-hip hop marmalade spick and span-
oh nonsense. i forgot all about jo's autograph book.

No comments: