Thursday, November 07, 2002

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? give me a beach and i'll give you a house:) *grInz*:) actually i don't really know either...
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE OUTFIT OF CLOTHING? outfit of clothing. i like the clothes i wear at home more than the clothes i wear outside. at least the clothes i wear at home won't be judged by my family members:)
3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? i've realised that i only like the eyes of those of the same sex as me. opposite sex...give me the ears:) and the hands.
4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? S.H.E CD. not for me. for me? long long time ago. ehz. the my date with a vampire soundtrack i believe...oh NO. jordan knight's CD:P
5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? give me a nice bright sunny area with the right temperature...preferably about 22 degrees celsius. i function best in this environment.
6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? somewhere dusty.
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? someone massage me and i'll tell you *hahaa*
8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? ooof. i believe in the strength of the mind.
9. DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? of course!:)
10.WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? what a strange question. the kettle. i don't know.
11.WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? huiyuan, my fellow piscean! i'm angry about one same thing ---- someone accusing me of something which i didn't do. and someone forcing their beliefs on me. that'll get me really mad:) *grInz*
12.IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? the harp. i don't think they have harps in the modern world.
13.FAVORITE COLORS? hahha:) orange, pink and purple:)
14.WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? no idea.
15.DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? yepz:)
16.FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? winnie the pooh, winnie the pooh, chubby little tubby all stuffed with fluff:)
17.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? autumn. nice, cooling, not so dead yet. mother earth's pondering, thereby having the soft season of autumn.
18.WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE? cleaning up the place. is that considered as a household chore?
19.IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? i only want to be able to communicate with animals. is that too much to ask? *hahha*
20.IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? something to do with stars.
21.THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU WOULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? my past? i think me in my past would have been scared of myself from the future. but i don't mind going back to secondary one and telling her to work hard.
22.WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? monday?:) i get to see everyone again:)
23.WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? nothing! hahha.
24.WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR Hamburger? sushi:) yum yum. sushi bars!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: