Thursday, November 28, 2002

*grInz*
it's a bright thursday morning and i'm suffering from withdrawal from exams. oh goodness. i can't help thinking that i have exams today or something similar and that i'm supposed to be studying. instead of playing wildly. hahaha:)
nevermind about that:)
grad night. hahaha:) it was quite fun:) we were making a fool of ourselves (definitely) and it got me to think about how much i miss DSA. ah wellz. but yeah, it was fun, hilarious...rather amusing:) *haha* ermz. a bit crazy. oooh. they played the 'close to you'! *grInzgrInz*
my toes still hurt though.
i feel a bit tired...and yet we have beach-out today... *grInz* another day of fun, relaxation and laughter? hopefully:) i don't have any clothes to wear! hope weezi doesn't mind going shopping with me in the bright early wee-hours of a lazy thursday morning. *yawn*
i dreamt that i was going around shopping (goodness), that i was going on a hunt...even dreamt of a way to get back my autograph book...but i'm thankful that yileng's meeting weez to pass her my autograph book. thankz yileng and weezi!:)
lotsa people in my dream. shall i say lotsa friends in my dream?:)
-why do stars fall down from the sky
everytime you walk by
just like me, they long to be,
close to you-
yeah anywayz, met linda on the bus home yesterday (to get my forgotten ticket...which wasn't needed afterall)... she really did get 10 A1s *boggles* quite cool...apparently yong lai got 10 A1s as well. oh good gracious me. linda told me that she's going to tu4 xue3 after doing ny's papers..ah wellz:)

No comments: