Saturday, November 02, 2002

"geez man.. ur nick gets more and more provocative girl" - jia hui:)
hahaha. oh wellz:) i didn't do anything. i merely got "inspired" again by 'too close'. izzit my fault that they have such lyrics? it wasn't THAT bad. my nick took the less subtle lyrics... -the way that you're shaking on me, makes me want you so bad sexually-
ah wellz.
someone tell me what "i'm quite a potato" means:):):)
sad songs will only be sad if you connect to the themes presented inside. or else it'll just be another song with a slower melody:) strong themed poems are mostly written when the person has that feeling inside of them, that's why there're so many sad poems around, 'cos sadness is mostly recognised by the person. it's seldom that people truly realises when they're happy, less often when they write a poem about it:)
-my heart's been having days of snow
snow that's inside of me, nobody will know
there's nothing for me to reminisce
it is for me to put an end to this-

No comments: