Thursday, May 23, 2002

oh well... i do dislike people who brings in religion whenever we talk about stuff. i mean... i don't mind if people sing their church songs or something, 'cos it shows their faith and dedication to their religion (which i think is cool) and that they're spreading the love so that other people would also be able to find 'an anchor in life' ... but if they do insist on offering to introduce HIM to me, i'll get irritated. it feels like they're trying to 'promote' their religion... and such. oh wellz. don't wanna say too much here 'cos people may get offended.
oh man oh manz!
i'm so happy hahahaha:) a totaL chanGe of mood from the aboVe:) 'cos i've just received a letter from poetry.com:)
hahaha
i've been selected as a semi-finalist! woohoo! and my poem's going to be published in a book! doubLe woohoo!!! and i'm going to be invited to The International Society of Poet's Convention and Symposium going to be held in Washington, DC on August 23-25, 2002:) and the book that's going to be publishing my poem will be 'Letters From the Soul'. too bad it costs about US$50 even for me... and US$20 more for other people... or else i may just get a copy... just to see my poem in it ..with my name:) hahaha:)
well, hopefully i'll be able to waffle myself through and get a prize:) then i'll be able to get money, then i can treat my friends:) hahaha... or i can buy something for mum and dad:) and my sister... realised that i haven't actually gotten a present yetz.. oopsIe:)
and the second thing is yuanling contacted my through iCQ:) haha.. i lost her contact the last time:)
oh wellz... i'm showing isobel the letter tomorrow:) shall update on later:) cyaZ!:)

No comments: